**Now Accepting Pre-Orders / Expected to Ship Dec 2022**
Powered by Over 50 Years of Golf Cart Knowledge: Being in the golf cart industry for over 50 years, we know what it takes to keep you up and running. Developed with the customer in mind, we designed the lithium battery to provide you with premium functionality, quality, and performance backed by our extensive service and support network.
- Fits EZGO TXT 48volt Electric Models
- Includes Exclusively Designed Reliance OEM Specific Lithium Battery Tray
- RELIANCE Li48-105 Lithium Battery Pack
- RELIANCE SG-1200Li 1200w High-Frequency Industrial Onboard Charger
- Exclusively Designed Reliance OEM Specific Lithium Battery Tray
- Harnesses, Hardware, & Full Color Instructions
RELIANCE Li48-105 Lithium Battery Features:
- Lithium makes life easier with no regular maintenance compared to lead acid batteries. You can forget about watering batteries, checking for corroded terminals, fear of acid spills – just drop and go.
- Get the most out of your drive. With a charge time of only 6 ½ hours after full charge from zero and up to 50 miles of run time, don’t sit around waiting – get back on the road! The Reliance lithium batteries are built to last up to 10 years.
Higher Output BMS. More Power:
- With one of the highest output BMS in the golf car market, you can run high amp aftermarket controllers without the fear of a battery shutdown. The Reliance Lithium is built for power
- We kept it simple with a streamlined system from install to use to service. Our “drop and go” design allows you to quickly install both battery and charger. We’ve even incorporated Wi-Fi so you can stream real time battery updates straight to your phone and even connect to our support team.
- Our Reliance App connects directly to your battery providing real time:
- Battery status including charge levels
- Battery diagnostics
- Battery health
US Service Team:
- Our technical team has over 40 years of combined experience in the golf cart market, giving us the knowledge to best service and support you.
- Designed to last up to 10 years, we fully believe in the quality of our product and provide a 6-year limited warranty for the Reliance Lithium battery.
- Meets FCC Title 47 CFR 15 Class B Complies with EU Directive, IEC 61000-6 & IEC 61000-6-3