2018 Textron Off-Road Alterra 500 - Mid Size ATV
- 500 H1 4-Stroke Engine with EFI: The 500 is an industry favorite for a reason. The 443cc, SOHC, liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine delivers smooth, consistent acceleration. Electronic fuel injection enables a wide torque curve and effortless power delivery by constantly tuning the engine for any temperature, elevation and humidity changes.
- Carlisle Trail Pro Tires with Steel Wheels: Purpose-designed construction makes for a smoother ride and better shock absorption. The nondirectional tread pattern provides excellent cornering. The Carlisle® Trail Pro® is lightweight and versatile.
- Ride-In Suspension: This mid-sized machine provides big performance with 10 inches of ground clearance and seven inches of suspension travel. Trail bumps are what this machine eats for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 2/4 WD With Electric Front Differential Lock: Arctic riders prefer to be in control with their on-the-fly 2WD/4WD. Tackle more rugged terrain by locking the front differential with a flick of the switch.
- Rear 2-Inch Receiver: Hooking up to your boat trailer, utility trailer, SPEEDPoint™ attachments or whatever you need to haul doesn’t get much easier with this rugged, 2-inch rear receiver.
- Digital/Analog Gauge: Knowledge is key. The digital/analog gauge provides critical operation indicators including clock/hour meter, fuel level, mode button, set/reset button, odometer/trip, gear position, speedometer/tachometer, needle display, differential lock, high beam, battery condition, temperature and oil pressure.
- Front & Rear SpeedRacks: Rated for 100 lbs. carrying capacity on the front and 200 lbs on the back, these SpeedRacks are made from high-quality steel and have built-in entry points that make adding attachments a snap.
- Engine Displacement (cc), Engine Type: 443, SOHC, 4-Stroke, 4-Valve w/EFI
- Cooling System: Liquid with Fan
- Bore & Stroke (mm): 89x71.2
- Alternator Capacity (amps): 23
- Fuel Capacity gal. (liters): 5.7 (21.6)
- Transmission: Automatic CVT with EBS Hi/Lo Range, Neutral, Reverse and Park
- Drive System: 2/4 WD + Electronic Front Differential Lock
- Brakes Front / Rear: Hydraulic Disc
- Front Suspension / Travel in. (cm): Double A-Arm / 10 (25.4)
- Rear Suspension / Travel in. (cm): Double A-Arm / 10 (25.4)
- Ground Clearance in. (cm): 11 (27.9)
- Shocks: Coil-Over
- Front Tire / Size: Duro Kaden / 25x8-12
- Rear Tire / Size: Duro Kaden / 25x10-12
- Wheels: Powder-Coated Steel
- Overall Size LxWxH in. (cm): 84.8x47.5x48 (215.4x120.7x121.9)
- Wheelbase in. (cm): 50 (127)
- Dry Weight lbs. (kg): 660 (299.4)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity lbs. (kg): 100 (45.4) / 200 (90.7)
- Towing Capacity lbs. (kg): 1050 (476.3)
- Hitch Type: Rear 2" Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital
- Lighting: Dual Halogen Headlights / Single Rear Taillight
- Bumpers: Accessory
- Gun Scabbard with Mount: Accessory
- Racks: Front and Rear SpeedRack
- Safety Flag: Accessory
- Seating: Single
- Sway Bar: Standard
- Winch: Accessory
Financing is available to qualified buyers.
Please call for further questions or quotes!