2018 Textron Off-Road MudPro 700 Limited EPS - ATV
- 700 H1 4-Stroke Engine With EFI: The 700 H1 is a 695cc, liquid-cooled single cylinder with EFI. Excellent throttle response provides smooth and consistent acceleration.
- Race-Inspired Suspension: We all know the mud pit isn’t flat below the murky water. The 14 inches of ground clearance, 10 inches of suspension travel and an adjustable preload spring only make it feel that way.
- Digital/Analog Gauge: Knowledge is key. The digital/analog gauge provides critical operation indicators including clock/hour meter, fuel level, mode button, set/reset button, odometer/trip, gear position, speedometer/tachometer, needle display, differential lock, high beam, battery condition, temperature and oil pressure.
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS): Arctic Cat’s electronic power steering (EPS) activates automatically at the moment of ignition. Steering your machine requires minimal effort, even at slow speeds and rock crawling.
- 2/4 WD With Electric Front Differential Lock: Arctic riders prefer to be in control with their on-the-fly 2WD/4WD. Tackle more rugged terrain by locking the front differential with a flick of the switch.
- 28-Inch Maxxis® Zilla Tires & Aluminum Wheels: The Maxxis Zilla is known for its lightweight and mud-slinging capabilities, but these durable 6-ply rated tires also provide a smooth ride. We can’t decide if the aluminum wheels with beadlocks are fashion over function or vice versa.
- Rear 2-Inch Receiver: Hooking up to your boat trailer, utility trailer, SPEEDPoint™ attachments or whatever you need to haul doesn’t get much easier with this rugged, 2-inch rear receiver.
- Arctic Cat/WARN 3,000-lb. Winch: Powerful permanent magnet motor with 3,000 lbs. of pulling capacity and 50 ft. of durable wire cable. This Arctic Cat/WARN Provantage winch has an all-metal gear end housing and mechanical brake.
- Front & Rear SpeedRacks: Rated for 100 lbs. carrying capacity on the front and 200 lbs on the back, these SpeedRacks are made from high-quality steel and have built-in entry points that make adding attachments a snap.
- Heavy-Duty Front & Rear Bumpers: Heavy-duty, steel front and rear bumpers with dual-tube construction help protect your chassis from light impact and keep brush and debris from your grill and lights.
- Snorkel Air Intake: Mud pits don’t stand a chance. The elevated snorkel pumps clean air to the engine and clutch, while helping keep the CVT belt dry and cool.
- Engine Displacement (cc), Engine Type: 695, SOHC, 4-Stroke, 4 Valve w/EFI
- Cooling System: Liquid with Fan
- Bore & Stroke (mm): 102x85
- Alternator Capacity (amps): 28
- Fuel Capacity gal. (liters): 5.7 (21.6)
- Power Steering: Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Transmission: Automatic CVT with EBS Hi/Lo Range, Neutral, Reverse and Park
- Drive System: 2/4 WD + Electronic Front Differential Lock
- Brakes Front / Rear: Hydraulic Disc
- Front Suspension / Travel in. (cm): Double A-Arm / 10 (25.4)
- Rear Suspension / Travel in. (cm): Double A-Arm / 10 (25.4)
- Ground Clearance in. (cm): 14 (35.6)
- Shocks: Coil-Over
- Front Tire / Size: Maxxis Zilla / 28x9R14
- Rear Tire / Size: Maxxis Zilla / 28x11R14
- Wheels: Aluminum Color-Matched Beadlock
- Overall Size LxWxH in. (cm): 86.5x47.5x51.8 (219.7x120.7x131.6)
- Wheelbase in. (cm): 50 (127)
- Dry Weight lbs. (kg): 800 (362.9)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity lbs. (kg): 100 (45.4) / 200 (90.7)
- Towing Capacity lbs. (kg): 1050 (476.3)
- Hitch Type: Rear 2" Receiver
- Instrumentation: Analog/Digital
- Lighting: Dual Halogen Headlights / Single Rear Taillight
- Automotive-Style Paint: Standard
- Bumpers: Heavy-Duty Front and Rear
- Gun Scabbard with Mount: Accessory
- Racks: Front and Rear SpeedRack
- Safety Flag: Accessory
- Seating: Single
- Snorkel Air Intake: Standard
- Winch: Arctic Cat/WARN 3,000-lb.
- Matte Black
Specifications subject to change
Available to order
Please call for any questions and/or quotes