2018 Textron Off-Road DVX 90 - Youth ATV
- 90 4-Stroke Engine: No time like the present to get your young riders hooked on riding. Our 2-valve, 4-stroke, 90cc, air-cooled engine is clean, quiet and fuel-efficient. The speed limiter tops out at 15 mph.
- Fully Independent Front Suspension: Little riders look for big performance. The swing-arm rear suspension keeps the machine balanced in the corners and provides confidence to take their riding to the next level.
- Digital Indicator Lights: This youth model comes with a green neutral and red reverse indicator light to let your little rider know what gear their machine is in.
- Working Headlight & Taillight: Sunset doesn’t mean the fun needs to stop. This machine lets you see and be seen – with a working headlight and a taillight that keeps you running safe.
- Safety Flag: There’s nothing more important than staying safe, and this highly visible, orange whip safety flag lets everyone know where your young rider is at all times.
- Kenda Tires & Powder-Coated Steel Wheels: These Kenda tires are reliable and provide added shock absorption.
- Engine Displacement (cc), Engine Type: 90, SOHC, 4-Stroke, 2-Valve
- Cooling System: Air
- Bore & Stroke (mm): 47x51.8
- Fuel Capacity gal. (liters): 1.5 (5.7)
- Transmission: Automatic CVT with Forward, Neutral and Reverse
- Drive System: 2 WD
- Brakes Front / Rear: Drum / Hydraulic Disc
- Front Suspension / Travel in. (cm): Single A-Arm / 2.8 (7.1)
- Rear Suspension / Travel in. (cm): Swing Arm / 2.9 (7.4)
- Ground Clearance in. (cm): 7.25 (18.4)
- Shocks: Coil-Over
- Front Tire / Size: Kenda / 20x7-8
- Rear Tire / Size: Kenda / 19x8-8
- Wheels: Powder-Coated Steel
- Overall Size LxWxH in. (cm): 57.8x34.5x37.9 (146.8x87.6x96.3)
- Wheelbase in. (cm): 38.4 (97.5)
- Dry Weight lbs. (kg): 260 (117.9)
- Instrumentation: Neutral/Reverse LED
- Lighting: Single Headlight / Single Rear Taillight
- Safety Flag: Standard
- Seating: Single
ATVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety always wear an approved helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never engage in stunt driving; riding and alcohol/drugs don’t mix and could cause serious injury or even death. Avoid excessive speeds and be particularly careful on difficult terrain. Arctic Cat recommends that all riders read and understand their operator’s manual before operation. Along with concerned conservationists everywhere, Arctic Cat urges you to “Tread Lightly” on public and private lands. Ride only on designated areas or trails. Preserve your future riding opportunities by showing respect for the environment, local laws, and the rights of others when riding. Do not shoot from or lean firearms or bows against the ATV. Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV. Only ride an ATV that is right for your age. Supervise riders younger than 16. The minimum operator age for ATVs is 16, 14 on the 150 model and over 12 on the 90 and DVX 90 models. Arctic Cat recommends that all riders take a training course. For safety or training information in the U.S., call the ATV Safety Institute at (800) 887-2887. In Canada, call the Canada Safety Council (613) 739-1535 or see your dealer. ®™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Arctic Cat Inc. ©2014 Arctic Cat Sales Inc., Thief River Falls, MN 56701. Arctic Cat ATVs and Side by Sides are world-class products from Arctic Cat Inc.