2018 Textron Off-Road Alterra 300 Mid-Size ATV
- Dual A-Arm Front Suspension and Swingarm-Style Rear Suspension: A fully independent front suspension with adjustable shocks provides 10 inches of ground clearance and 5 inches of front and back travel.
- 300 4-Stroke Engine: Reliable and consistent. The 270cc, SOHC, liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine has been a staple in the Arctic Cat® lineup for years. With a backup fan for consistent cooling, you’ll be sure to enjoy it for many more years.
- Digital Gauge: The digital gauge features large critical operation information indicators: clock/hour meter, fuel level, mode button, set/reset button, odometer, gear position lights, speedometer and high-beam light.
- Working Headlights & Taillights: Sunset doesn’t mean the fun needs to stop. This machine lets you see and be seen – with working headlights and a taillights that keeps you running safe.
- Kenda Pathfinder Tires With Powder-Coated Steel Wheels: Directional and widely spaced lugs provide a smooth ride and the grip you want when spending the day on the trails.
- Front and Rear Impact-Resistant Racks: Strong and durable. These impact-resistant racks are rated for 50 lbs. carrying capacity on the front and 100 lbs. on the rear.
- Engine Displacement (cc), Engine Type: 270, SOHC, 4-Stroke, 4-Valve
- Cooling System: Liquid with Fan
- Bore & Stroke (mm): 72.7x65.2
- Alternator Capacity (amps): 12.5
- Fuel Capacity gal. (liters): 4.3 (16.3)
- Transmission: Automatic CVT with EBS Hi/Lo Range, Neutral and Reverse
- Drive System: 2WD
- Brakes Front / Rear: Hydraulic Disc
- Front Suspension / Travel in. (cm): Double A-Arm / 5 (12.7)
- Rear Suspension / Travel in. (cm): Swing Arm / 5 (12.7)
- Ground Clearance in. (cm): 10.2 (25.9)
- Shocks: Coil-Over
- Front Tire / Size: Kenda Pathfinder / 22x7-10
- Rear Tire / Size: Kenda Pathfinder / 22x10-10
- Wheels: Powder-Coated Steel
- Overall Size LxWxH in. (cm): 73.6x41.4x44 (186.9x105.2x111.8)
- Wheelbase in. (cm): 46.4 (117.9)
- Dry Weight lbs. (kg): 477 (216.4)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity lbs. (kg): 50 (22.7) / 100 (45.4)
- Towing Capacity lbs. (kg): 500 (226.8)
- Hitch Type: Flat Plate with Hole
- Instrumentation: Digital
- Lighting: Dual Halogen Headlights / Dual Rear Taillights
- Bumpers: Accessory
- Gun Scabbard with Mount: Accessory
- Racks: Front and Rear Impact-Resistant
- Safety Flag: Accessory
- Seating: Single
ATVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety always wear an approved helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never engage in stunt driving; riding and alcohol/drugs don’t mix and could cause serious injury or even death. Avoid excessive speeds and be particularly careful on difficult terrain. Arctic Cat recommends that all riders read and understand their operator’s manual before operation. Along with concerned conservationists everywhere, Arctic Cat urges you to “Tread Lightly” on public and private lands. Ride only on designated areas or trails. Preserve your future riding opportunities by showing respect for the environment, local laws, and the rights of others when riding. Do not shoot from or lean firearms or bows against the ATV. Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV. Only ride an ATV that is right for your age. Supervise riders younger than 16. The minimum operator age for ATVs is 16, 14 on the 150 model and over 12 on the 90 and DVX 90 models. Arctic Cat recommends that all riders take a training course. For safety or training information in the U.S., call the ATV Safety Institute at (800) 887-2887. In Canada, call the Canada Safety Council (613) 739-1535 or see your dealer. ®™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Arctic Cat Inc. ©2014 Arctic Cat Sales Inc., Thief River Falls, MN 56701. Arctic Cat ATVs and Side by Sides are world-class products from Arctic Cat Inc.