2018 Arctic Cat ZR 120 - Snowmobile
- 120 Engine: This 123cc fan-cooled 4-stroke engine provides the power your little rider wants and the reliability you need to keep them riding.
- Youth Front Suspension: Just like mom and dad’s ZR, our little version includes a fully operational front (as well as rear) suspension system.
- Youth Rear Suspension: For optimized rider control, our youth machine includes a fully operational rear (as well as front) suspension system.
- Heated Hand Grips: Say goodbye to cold hands. Our new hand warmers provide plenty of warmth for your little racer.
- Tether Switch: Safety first. If your little one ever gets separated from the machine while riding, the tether switch stops the machine.
- Safety Flag: A young rider’s little machine should be big on safety. With our 5' high safety flag, it’s easy to see where your little riders are at all times.
- 67-in. Cobra Track with .75-in. Lugs: This 67-in. Cobra track with 0.75-in. lugs is everything your little rider needs to own the trails and conquer the drifts.
- Type: 4-stroke
- Displacement (cc): 123
- Cooling: Air
- Cylinders: 1
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 56 x 50
- Lubrication: Oil sump
- Ignition: CDI
- Engine Stator Output: 55 Watts
- Fuel Delivery: B-18 Carburetor
- Exhaust: Muffler
- Fuel Capacity gal. (l): 0.5 (0.19)
- Oil System Capacity qt. (l): 0.6 (0.57)
- Minimum Octane: 87
- Front Suspension: AWS
- Ski Shocks: Hydraulic twin tube shocks
- Front Travel in. (cm): 4.5
- Rear Suspension: Slide-rail, adjustable torsion spring
- Rear Travel in. (cm): 4.5 (11.43)
- Chassis Overall Length in. (cm): 73
- Chassis Overall Width in. (cm): 36
- Chassis Overall Height in. (cm): 34
- Track Type: Cobra
- Track Width in. (cm): 10 (25.4)
- Track Length in. (cm): 67
- Lug in. (cm): 0.75
- Pitch: 2.59
- Ski Stance in. (cm): 30.5
- Ski Type / Width in. (cm): Plastic
- Runner Type: Single skag
- Fuel: Mechanical
- Front Bumper: Standard
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard - Hand
- Headlights: Halogen 1-bulb
- Rear Storage: In-Seat
- Safety Flag: Standard
- Seat: Youth120
- Tether Switch: Standard
- Windshield: 4 in. Low-Height
- Drive Clutch: Arctic Centrifugal
- Brakes: Adjustable band
- Clutch Calibration ft. (m): 0-5,000 (0-1,524)
NOTES:Specifications Subject To Change
Please call for any further questions and quotes.
Available to order.