2018 Arctic Cat ZR 8000 RR ES (129) - Snowmobile
- Next-Gen Body Panels: Arctic Cat’s Next-Gen body panels are designed to seamlessly cut through the air with as little atmospheric tension as possible. With only a quarter-turn of the two quick-release tabs, the side panel comes off and provides easy access to the engine compartment for general maintenance.
- 8000 C-TEC2 Engine with DSI: Introducing the most efficient and responsive 8000 engine from Arctic Cat. Fresh from our plant in St. Cloud, Minnesota, this 2-stroke engine features noticeably faster throttle response and acceleration compared with our previous 800, plus up to 30% reduction in oil consumption below 7000 rpm, 36% increase in low-end torque and 18% increase in midrange torque. Delivering a rare combination of increased power, reduced emissions, and ultra-low oil consumption, the overall crispness sets new standards for performance and rideability in the 160-hp class.
- Arctic Drive System with TEAM Rapid Response II Drive and TEAM Rapid Reaction Boss Driven Clutches: The Arctic Drive System™ features a lightweight magnesium chaincase. The new TEAM® Rapid Response II™ drive clutch features an auto-adjusting belt tension design that delivers consistent performance without manual adjustments. It also features a 12.5% lower effective starting ratio while maintaining the top ratio for smoother engagement and reduced belt wear at drive-away speed.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension with FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3R KASHIMA Coated Shocks (RR): The Arctic Race front suspension’s geometry was developed through racing. Our unique wide A-arm spacing complements the chassis design, which allows us to maintain a tighter suspension. The FOX® 2.0 ZERO QS3R Kashima-coated shocks feature wide range rebound adjustment and high-flow velocity-sensitive damping. The quick switch allows you to choose from three specifically calibrated ride control settings catered to your personal riding style.
- SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3 Kashima Coated Front shock and FOX 2.0 ZERO QS3R Kashima Coated Rear Shock (RR): The SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension brings race-day technology to everyday riding. Our U-shaped slot fits over a fixed shaft to allow a crucial half-inch of sliding movement. As the rear transfer blocks are engaged, the free-acting front arm follows the terrain, keeping your skis firmly planted over bumps, and during aggressive cornering and acceleration. The quick switch allows you to change ride control settings. The FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3 rear track and FOX 2.0 ZERO QS3R rear track shock are both Kashima coated for improved performance and feature wide range rebound adjustment and high-flow velocity-sensitive damping.
- Deluxe Digital Gauge: This dual configurable LCD screen gauge allows to you check all the vital information about your snowmobile and more. 14 different readings to be exact. There’s an odometer, speedometer, max RPM, 2 trip meters, engine hours, low oil light, coolant temperature, exhaust temperature, intake air temperature, battery voltage, fuel level, clock and reverse indicator.
- Tether Switch: Standard on the ZR 6000 R XC, this tether switch has safety in mind. If you ever get separated from your machine while riding, the tether disengages and turns off all power to your machine.
- Lightweight Brake Disc: For improved performance, we’ve made the rotor 12% larger, yet 60% lighter. That translates to more confidence behind the handlebars.
- Hand Guards: These hand guards not only help keep your hands warm, they’re made of durable, injection-molded plastic to stand up to tough conditions.
- 129-in. Ripsaw & 137-in. Ripsaw II Track with 1.25-in. Lugs: Just say the name Ripsaw™ and one of the best trail tracks out there comes to mind. The 15” wide footprint with 1.25” lugs provide excellent durability and traction on groomed or hard-pack snow. Standard Ripsaw is available in 129" or the Ripsaw II is available in 137".
- 12V Outlet: Need to charge your phone or another electrical device? We’ve got you covered. Just plug in and power up while you ride.
- Electric Start: This is just the thing for consistent, reliable starting. A simple turn of the key is all you need to get up and running.
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Say goodbye to cold hands. Our hand and thumb warmers provide plenty of warmth and comfort on long rides.
- LED w/ accent light: Features LED headlights for enhanced lighting performance. Want the high beams on? The low beam will also stay on to give you a nice, wide light pattern with excellent distance. Plus, special LED accent lighting comes on when you turn the key.
- ProCross - 6 Skis: This trail ski’s 6" width delivers excellent handling on hardpack snow and good flotation in loose snow. A stiff, deep keel provides positive cornering in all conditions.
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement (cc): 794
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 85 x 70
- Lubrication: Electronic injection
- Ignition: Digitally Controlled CDI
- Engine Stator Output: 325 Watts
- Fuel Delivery: Dual stage injection
- Exhaust: APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity gal. (l): 11.7 (44.29)
- Oil System Capacity qt. (l): 3.6 (3.41)
- Coolant System Capacity qt. (l): 6.2 (5.87)
- Minimum Octane: 91
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar
- Ski Shocks: FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3R KASHIMA
- Front Travel in. (cm): 10 (25.4)
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm and adjustable torsion springs
- Front Track Shock: FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3 KASHIMA
- Rear Track Shock: FOX 2.0 ZERO QS3R KASHIMA
- Rear Travel in. (cm): 13.5 (34.29)
- Chassis Overall Length in. (cm): 121 (307.34)
- Chassis Overall Width in. (cm): 47.75 (121.29)
- Chassis Overall Height in. (cm): 45 (114.3)
- Track Type: Ripsaw (129)
- Track Width in. (cm): 15 (38.1)
- Track Length in. (cm): 129 (327.66)
- Lug in. (cm): 1.25 (3.18)
- Pitch in. (cm): 2.86 (7.26)
- Ski Stance in. (cm): 42-43 (106.68-109.22) Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width in. (cm): ProCross - 6 (15.24)
- Runner Type: Dual deep split runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Digital/Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Altimeter: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Electric Start: Standard
- Front Bumper: Sport
- Goggle Holder: Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Hand Guards: Standard
- Headlights: LED w/ accent light
- Heated Drivers Seat: Accessory
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Lightweight Brake Disc: Standard
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Mountain Strap: Accessory
- Passenger Seat: Accessory
- Rear Rack: Accessory
- Rear Storage: Tunnel Bag
- Seat: High Performance
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: Accessory
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Accessory
- Steering: 5.5 in. (13.97 cm) riser with adjustable handlebar
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Tunnel Flare: Accessory
- Visor Plug-ins: Accessory
- Windshield: 5.5 in. (13.97 cm) Race-height
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response II
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration ft. (m): 0-5,000 (0-1,524)
- Gearing: 21/41
- Chain Pitch: 86
- Reverse: Push-button Engine
- Dynamic Gray
Specifications Subject to Change
Financing is available to those who qualify!
Please call for any further questions or quotes.
724-374-3279 or 814-201-7883