2018 Arctic Cat Lynx 2000 - Snowmobile
- Act Diamond Direct Drive with Arctic Cat Clutches: The ride-proven ACT™ Diamond Direct Drive™planetary gearcase produces efficient transfer of power from engine to track, delivering a smooth ride. The Arctic Cat® clutch system engages at lower RPMs without sacrificing top speed.
- Aws Vii Front Suspension with Hydraulic Twin Tube Shocks: Arctic Cat’s legendary AWS™ VII front suspension utilizes strong, durable A-arms, providing great handling and cornering. Hydraulic twin tube shocks smooth out the chatter, mile after mile, for an even more comfortable ride.
- Slide-Action Rear Suspension with Arctic Cat Hydraulic Twin Tube Shocks: The SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension™ brings race-day technology to everyday riding. Our U-shaped slot fits over a fixed shaft to allow a crucial half-inch of sliding movement. As the rear transfer blocks are engaged, the free-acting front arm follows the terrain, keeping your skis firmly planted over bumps, and during aggressive cornering and acceleration. This significant detail controls ski lift during acceleration. Arctic Cat® hydraulic twin tube shocks smooth out the chatter, mile after mile, for an even more comfortable ride.
- Digital Analog Gauge: Choose between digital and analog speed and tachometer readouts. There’s also an odometer, two trip meters, engine hour meter, reverse indicator and warning lights.
- Electric Start: This is just the thing for consistent, reliable starting. A simple turn of the key is all you need to get up and running.
- Push-Button Reverse: Just a push of a button allows you to go from forward to reverse and back again smoothly, quickly and easily.
- 129-In. Challenger Track With 1-In. Lugs: The 129" Challenger track is made for performance touring, offering less bite through the corners. The 1" lugs offer you the traction you need on the trail, and are optimal for both cruising speeds and opening up the throttle as you explore the hard-packed wilderness.
- Procross - 6 Skis: This trail ski’s 6" width delivers excellent handling on hardpack snow and good flotation in loose snow. A stiff, deep keel provides positive cornering in all conditions.
- 10" Mid-Height Windshield: The perfect mix of protection and comfort, keeping any spray from slowing you down when the going gets really fast.
- Type: 2-Stroke
- Discplacement (cc): 565
- Cooling: Fan
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 73.8x66
- Lubrication: Oil injection
- Ignition: Digitally Controlled CDI
- Engine Stator Output: 210 Watts
- Fuel Delivery: 2 x VM 34 Carburetors
- Exhaust: Tuned pipe and muffler
- Fuel Capacity gal. (l): 10.8 (40.88)
- Oil System Capacity qt. (l): 4.2 (9.97)
- Coolant System Capacity qt. (l): N/A
- Minimum Octane: 87
- Front Suspension: AWS VII with sway bar
- Ski Shocks: Hydraulic twin tube shocks
- Front Travel in. (cm): 9.5 (24.13)
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm and adjustable torsion springs
- Front Track Shock: Hydraulic twin tube
- Rear Track Shock: Hydraulic twin tube
- Rear Travel in. (cm): 13.5 (34.29)
- Chassis Overall Length in. (cm): 118 (299.72)
- Chassis Overall Width in. (cm): 48 (121.92)
- Chassis Overall Height in. (cm): 49 (124.46)
- Track Type: Challenger
- Track Width in. (cm): 15 (38.1)
- Track Length in. (cm): 129 (327.66)
- Lug in. (cm): 1.0 (2.54)
- Pitch in. (cm): 2.52 (6.40)
- Pitch in. (cm): 43 (109.22)
- Ski Type / Width in. (cm): ProCross - 6 (15.24)
- Runner Type: Dual split runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Digital Analog
- Speedometer: Digital/Analog
- Tachometer: Digital/Analog
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- Electric Start: Standard
- Front Bumper: Standard
- Goggle Holder: Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Hand Guards: Accessory
- Headlights: Dual halogen 4-bulb
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Mountain Strap: Accessory
- Rear Rack: Accessory
- Rear Storage: Accessory
- Seat: Trail
- Steering: Fixed with adjustable handlebar
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Visor Plug-ins: Accessory
- Windshield: 10 in. (25.4 cm) Mid-height
- Drive Clutch: Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch: 10.4 in. dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Drive System: ACT Diamond Direct Drive
- Brakes: Axial master cylinder hydraulic brake / disc on driveshaft
- Clutch Calibration ft. (m): 0-5,000 (0-1,524)
- Gearing: 57/63
- Chain Pitch: NA
- Reverse: Push-button Engine
Financing is available to qualified buyers!!
Please call for any further questions or quotes.
724-374-3279 or 814-201-7883